Friday, February 1, 2013

The Perfect Gift

Flowers, jewelry and chocolates can make any girl happy, but finding the perfect gift for a guy can be a lot of hard work.

When I first got married I used to buy my husband ties, shirts, electronics (that I knew nothing about) or colognes, but soon enough I got too many of them and the gifts started getting boring (Of course, with so many gift giving occasions - valentines day, birthday, wedding anniversary, and when the baby came, fathers day). And then buying gifts for my two brothers on their birthdays, and buying my dad and father-in-law fathers day gifts - I was really running out of ideas!

That's when I started searching the internet for ideas- sometimes I would find things, sometimes I won't, so I decided to open my own shop on etsy.com and have some gifts there that would be perfect for the man you love!



Professional men always need a pen and what better way to organize your desk (and always know where your pen is) than having a personalized pen holder. It is black and gold, classic colors! And it can be engraved any way you want. 



Got lots of mail? Papers flying everywhere? This marble paper weight is unique and makes a perfect office accessory. Again, we engrave acording to your specifications- so you go ahead and persoanlize it! 



A piece like this is hard to come across. This two tone guitar is completely made out of marble and is perfect as a gift for the musician in your life. Again, email us the engraving specs and we promise to deliver the perfect gift. 

NOTE:
Looking for a discount? Like our Facebook page and get 10% off your entire purchase.

1 comment: